Friday, January 6, 2012

Mod alternative to a wreath


Hola ya'll!! I hope you're looking forward to a fun weekend. I know I am. I just wanted to share a quick project with you before I began my weekend. This modern wreath hangs in my laundry room and I'll just admit I need all the motivation I can get to spend time in there.  



Here's a pic of the materials I used: Paint, a wooden letter from Hobby Lobby, wire pliers, a old metal mirror (I took out the glass part), ribbon, and a foam brush.




I painted the letter C and then spray painted the front and back of the empty frame.  It only took 15 minutes to dry each side.  I used Krylon silver matte.  I love the shine.  You can't see it in the pic of my final product, but it's there in real life!

I hot glued the letter onto the metal frame by just dabbing a bit on the back of the letter where it touches the frame.

Just tie your bow and you're ready to enjoy it.

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!  Leave me a comment or follow my blog if you enjoy the posts.
C.















No comments:

Post a Comment