Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Heart-shaped felt bookmarks

Hey everyone!  I hope you're having a blessed Tuesday.  I just made the cutest felt bookmarks, heart-shaped, of course, for the next upcoming holiday.  If you're looking for an inexpensive gift, please let me know. They are $3 for a pair.  One is slightly smaller than the other for a nesting look.  The larger one is approx. 3", the smaller 2.5".  I have four pairs of the neon green and fuscia and one pair of the turquoise and fuscia left.  I can always make more!!!  They are hand-cut and hand-sewn with coordinating embroidery floss.


Look at the cute way the fit over your book.   I just thought I'd see if anyone would like to buy them.  Just leave me a comment if you're interested.  I probably will just sell them until Valentine's Day.  Have a great rest of the day!  If you aren't local, I can send a pair to you for $1.99 to ship.
Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment